Wherever you, your family or farm workers go, even to the most remote part of your farm, ZOLEO makes lone worker safety communications both simple and effective.
Only ZOLEO works with your phone or tablet to provide seamless global messaging that follows you beyond mobile coverage, and back again.
Use the Zoleo App on your smart phone for two way text and email communications, location check-in, weather forecasts and send SOS alerts with 24/7 monitoring. That’s added security and peace-of-mind for you, and for everyone waiting at home.
Compact and durable, ZOLEO has a long-lasting battery and superior water-resistance (IP68). You can count on it wherever you go. Watch the Zoleo Intro video.
ZOLEO is available from Connected Farms for $345 with plans direct with satellite provider from $32 per month for 25 messages up to for $80 per month for unlimited messages. Find out more about plans here
A range of cradles and mounts for the ZOLEO available in our online store.
Zoleo Satellite Communicator
Zoleo Tech Specs
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Size (L x W x D): 9.1 x 6.6 x 2.7 cm (3.58 x 2.6 x 1.06 in)
- Ingress Protection: IP68; dust- and water-resistant (to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) for 30 min)
- Shock-resistant: MIL-STD 810G
- Power input: Micro-USB Type B connector
- Covered SOS button prevents false alarms (also cancellable)
- Audible alerts for messages (user-selected tone)
- Internal GPS chip, location-aware (accurate to 2.5 m (8.2 ft))
- LEDs for: messages, SOS, check-in, and power
- Battery: Rechargeable internal Lithium Ion
- Battery life: 200+ hours
- Charging time: 2 hours using 1.5 A charger
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Battery charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Satellite network: Iridium
- Connects via Bluetooth LE (one connection at a time; range of up to 50 m (164 ft))
- Global Navigation Satellite System: GPS, GLONASS
- GPS accuracy: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) under ideal conditions
- FCC, CE, ISED, ITU, RCM, GITECKI, REACH ROHS, Iridium approved
- EN 60945 maritime navigation and radio communication equipment (EMC) emissions & immunity tested